Starter but pretty much filling…
Stuffed Rajma Tikki is a delicious and delicious recipe to cook with rajma. The rajma tikki has a unique taste of Rajma with sweet and sour taste of mango. The recipe was viewed on MasterChef -2 and tried at home and I loved it beyond limits. Hope you try this recipe and enjoy it !!
Recipe – Stuffed Rajma Tikki
15 minutes for preparation, 30 minutes for cooking
- 200 grams rajma
- 2 green chilies
- 2 inch ginger cube
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 3-4 tablespoon gram flour
- 100 grams aam-papad
- 2-3 black cardamom
- 2-3 1 inch cinnamon (dal-chini)
- 5-6 pieces green cardamom
- 8-10 pieces black peppercorns
- 5 tablespoon oil
- Salt as per taste
- Soak rajma in a bowl for 5-6 hours till they are swollen.
- Cut the green chilies, ginger and coriander leaves into tiny pieces.
- Cut the aam-papad into tiny pieces.
- Collect black cardamom, dalchini, cardamom, black peppercorns, cloves in a cloth and tie it.
- Put rajma in a cooker to boil. Add some salt, onion and the spice bag just tied. Let the rajma get boiled. Once boiled seive it and let it cool.
- Crush it coarsely. Mix half of the cut green chilies and ginger, coriander leaves, garam masala, red chili powder, salt and besan (gram flour). Mix it well.
- Mix the aam-papad pieces and the remaining cut ginger and green chilies to it. Now apply some dry besan on your palms and make the balls of the rajma dough.
- Press them carefully to make a cup shape. Fill the aam-papad mixture and close the cup.
- Make the ball even and give it the shape of a tikki.
In a frying pan add little oil and roast them on low flame. Serve it hot with dahi pudina chutney.