Chilies and Garlic… omg all spicy.. but there is a trick to subtle the spicy flavors!!
Red Chili Garlic Chutney is an easy recipe of spicy and tasty chutney that can be served with any of the chinese dry dishes like dimsums, noodles, dry chili chicken, etc. Apart from the chinese dishes the chutney can also be used to make burgers a bit spicy. It can also be used in veg and non-veg rolls to make it spicy and appeasing.
Recipe – Red Chili Garlic Chutney
10 minutes for preparation
- 5-6 dry red chilies
- 1/4 cup water
- 6-8 flakes garlic
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar or jaggery
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon black soya sauce
- Soak the de-seeded red chilies in water for 5 minutes.
- Sieve the soaked red chilies.
- Crush the sieved red chilies, garlic, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, oil, sugar or jaggery, and vinegar to a paste.
- Add black soya sauce and mix.
The red chili garlic chutney is ready to serve.
Recipe By: Yogesh Singh
Image By: Yogesh Singh