Noodle Soup – Slurrrrpppp !!
The delicious noodle soup has been a yummy delicacy for a past few years. Good for the cold and cough, the delicacy can be used for getting rid of the nasty disease too. The flavors of the soup are yummy, and is entirely healthy. Crunchy noodles go just perfect with the soup !!
Recipe – Veg Manchow Noodle Soup
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 2 tbsp. chopped garlic and ginger
- 1 Thai green chili finely chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 capsicum sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 carrot thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. soya sauce or as per taste
- 2 tsp. white vinegar
- 2 tsp. red chili sauce
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp. corn starch dissolve in 2 tbsp. water
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup fried noodles or you can crush Maggie noodles along with stock too.
- Heat the pan with oil in it.
- Add ginger , garlic, chili and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the spring onion and cook till soft.
- Add the capsicum, cabbage and carrots and sauté for 2 minutes.
- As you know all Chinese food you have to cook on high flame so it maintain crunch and cook fast.
- Add soya sauce, vinegar, red chili sauce and sauté for few seconds.
- Add the stock and now simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Add cornstarch mixture and stir constantly, so it mixes nicely and no lumps there.
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes till the soup becomes little thick.
- Serve hot with Fried noodles.
The trick: Dash of spicy sambal sauce can make wonders in flavor.
For more soups, you can view @ http://realhomecookedfood.blogspot.in/search?q=soups