It is really easy to make it at home.. Just try it out !!
Tandoori Roti is one of the most common Indian breads served in restaurants across the country. However, people really wonder about making tandoori roti at home without a tandoor. But, very rare are really aware that tandoori roti can easily be cooked at home in a daily used utensil the pressure cooker, with a pretty easy way. Have a look and hope this will certainly help friends out there!!
Recipe – Tandoori Roti without Tandoor
15 minutes for preparation, 30 minutes for cooking
1 cup all purpose flour (maida)
4 cup wheat flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon oil
- Mix all the ingredients with water and knead it into dough.
- Cover the wet cloth and leave it for half an hour.
- Heat a cooker inverted on high gas flame for 5 minutes. Reduce the flame.
- Prepare balls of the dough. With the help of your fingers, pat it and make it of the form of a chapatti.
- Apply water on one side of the chapatti and stick it to the inner side of the cooker.
- Once the chapatti sticks to the cooker, apply some water on the other side of the chapatti with your fingers, and keep the cooker inverted at a low flame. Cook for 5 minutes.
You have now cooked tandoori roti without tandoor and are ready to serve it with butter !!