The best Mutton can get through with the flavors !!
Spring Onion Mutton very easy recipe ready in a few minutes. It cooks instantly without much efforts and spices and its healthy too. The base of this dish is spring onions. The delicious spring onion mutton is best when served with tandoori rotis. The aroma of the dish is simply awesome with a treat to the taste buds. Hope you enjoy the yummy Spring Onion Mutton.
Recipe – Spring Onion Mutton
20 minutes for preparation, 30 minutes for cooking
- 1/2 kg mutton
- 2 cups spring onions
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 4 green chilies
- 1/2 lemon
- 4 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Wash, clean and cut the mutton pieces and keep aside.
- Wash in running water the spring onions to remove the sand from the roots and cut the head and do slices, and chop the springs leaves also keep aside.
- Chop the coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Squeeze the lemon.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker add the sliced onions and saute for 2-3 minutes and add turmeric, ginger garlic paste and salt and fry till the water evaporates.
- Add red chili powder, coriander powder, then add the washed mutton pieces to this cover the lid and cook for 5-6 whistles on medium high heat.
- Remove from fire check the mutton to get tender. Now put the chopped spring leaves, coriander leaves, green chilies and cook again for 5 minutes and cover the lid again and low the heat for 4-5 minutes
- Lastly add garam masala and lemon juice to it mix well you can see the mutton pieces hugged with spring onions and covered with all the masala paste it will gives you a nice and tempting taste garnish and serve hot.
You are now ready to serve the yummy and tasty Spring Onion mutton along with yummy tandoori rotis. You can prepare tandoori roti without tandoor too!!