The awesome flavors of onions and eggs
Spring Onion Egg Curry is a delicious, easy to prepare egg recipe. The delicious spring onion egg curry is ready in a few minutes and is best when served with tandoori rotis. The yummy flavors of spring onion with the fried eggs gives an unique flavor to the taste buds. The best of the egg curries is here. The egg curry recipe is one of the best dinner recipes that can be instantly prepared. Enjoy the delicious spring onion egg curry.
Recipe – Spring Onion Egg Curry
10 minutes for preparation, 20 minutes for cooking
- 8 eggs
- 1 large onion
- 1 tomato
- 2 green chilies
- 1 inch ginger cube
- 4-5 flakes garlic
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 tablespoon mustard oil
- Chop the onions roughly and keep aside.
- Make a paste of tomatoes, green chilies, ginger and garlic. Chop the spring onions and keep the bulbs separately and the green leaves apart.
- Boil the eggs, peel them and keep aside.
- Make gashes on the boiled eggs and deep fry them until brownish red in color.
- To the pan add oil and let it heat till fuming. Remove the pan from heat and let the smoke subside.
- Now add cumin seeds to the oil and let them splutter.
- Add the chopped onions to the pan and let them cook until it starts turning reddish in color.
- Now add the prepared paste and mix well. Let cook for nearly 5-6 minutes on low-medium heat.
- Add the garam masala and cook on medium heat for nearly 3-4 minutes while mixing it.
- Now add the chopped spring onion bulbs and mix well. Let cook for another 3-4 minutes on low flame.
- Add the spring onion leaves and mix well. Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add salt to taste, water for the gravy required and the fried eggs. Let the whole curry boil.
You are now ready to serve the hot spring onion egg curry garnished with spring onions with tandoori rotis.
Recipe By: Yogesh Singh
Image By: Yogesh Singh