Mouth Melting Chicken Kebab
Reshmi Kebab also commonly known as malai kebab, is the one of the top most delicacies in Indian non-veg appetizers. The delicious reshmi kebab melts in your mouth and gives a soothing treat to the taste buds. The yummy reshmi kebab is easy to prepare and is best when served with garlic sauce or mint chutney along with garlic naan or tandoori rotis. The recipe has been provided by a dear friend Mashaji Quraishi, and was loved by the whole family.
Recipe – Reshmi Kebab
10 minutes for preparation, 12 hours for marination, 20 minutes for grilling
- 1/2 kg chicken boneless
- 250 grams hung curd
- 100 grams cream
- 1 inch ginger
- 5-6 flakes garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 green chili
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon chat masala
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 egg
- 1 lemon for garnish
- 2 teaspoon butter
- 2 teaspoon desi ghee
- Hang the yogurt in a muslin cloth for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the ginger garlic paste and keep aside.
- Prepare a paste of 1 tablespoon coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Chop the coriander leaves and keep aside.
- Beat 1 egg and set aside, we will need only 2 teaspoon of the beaten egg.
- Take chicken wash n cut into cubes, in a bowl put all the ingredients mix into chicken and marinate for at least 5-6 hours (for better result marinate chicken overnight).
- Take skews and skew all the chicken cubes on it broil the chicken skews in the oven on high heat, nearly 250 degrees centigrade; for 10 minutes each side until they are done with reddish brown color both sides, or you can also grill on charcoal!!
You are now ready to serve the yummy reshmi kebabs is ready to serve hot with green chutney or garlic sauce along with butter garlic naan or tandoori rotis!!
Recipe By: Mashaji Quraishi
Images By: Mashaji Quraishi & Vinita Singh