It is the food that grows you and the same food that kills you… Be careful of the calories you consume here !!
This is one of the successful experiments which I tried by self. An easy recipe of potato with Mayonnaise, and Mozzarella Cheese. Potato Mayo Cheese is an easy recipe baked in oven which gives it an unique flavor of Tandoori Potato, with melted cheese and liquid mayonnaise in between. The recipe is a delicious and an easy recipe which can be easily made at home. Hope you enjoy the home made easy recipe of Potato Mayo Cheese.
Recipe – Potato Mayo Cheese
20 minutes for preparation, 15 minutes for cooking
- 3 large size potatoes
- 1 liter water
- 2 flakes garlic
- 1 medium size onion
- 1 medium size tomato
- 1 green chili
- 6 tablespoon eggless mayonnaise
- 100 grams mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoon oil
- Salt as per taste
- Place the water in a can and add salt to it and put it to boil until bubbling.
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly, because you will be using the potatoes with their skin.
- Chop the onions, tomatoes and chilies in small pieces.
- Slice the green chilies into tiny pieces.
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise into halves. Scrape out the potato from between so that you have a thin layer and put them in boiling water. Do not boil the potatoes, just saute them for 2 minutes and sieve them out and let them cool.
- Mix the chopped onions, tomatoes, and green chilies with the mayonnaise.
- Grate the mozzarella cheese and keep apart. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees centigrade for 10 minutes.
- Take the potatoes and apply oil with a brush on the outer sides of the potato.
- Now put mayonnaise in the potato cup till 3/4th filled.
- Put the grated mozzarella cheese in the potato cup now.
- Place the potato cups in a baking grill and put it in the oven for 10 minutes.
- You are now ready to serve the Potato Mayo Cheese with Cheesy Onion Cups and Red Chili Garlic Chutney. If you want to add more flavor to it you can even sprinkle the Pizza Seasoning on the potato cups and serve them.
Recipe By: Yogesh Singh
Image By: Yogesh Singh