Pohe ke Kebab – Simply Yummy
Pohe ke Kebab is a delicious and easy to prepare dish. The delicious starter is ready in a few minutes and is loved by all. It is best when served with Coriander Garlic Chutney. The yummy flavors melt in the mouth. Thanks to Chef Sanjeev Kapoor for such an instant and yummy recipe. Kids just love the flavors and savor it. Enjoy the delicious and yummy Pohe ke Kebab.
Recipe – Pohe ke Kebab
10 minutes for preparation, 10 minutes for cooking
- 1 cup poha
- 2 tbsp hung curd
- 1 onion
- 2 green chilies
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil to shallow fry
- Soak the poha in water for 5 minutes and then drain of excess water.
- Chop the onion finely. Chop the green chilies and coriander leaves finely.
- Mix the soaked drained poha, hung yogurt, chopped onions, green chilies and coriander leaves.
- Now add red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt to taste. Mix well and shape them into tikkis.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the tikkis prepared till golden brown on both sides.
You are now ready to serve the hot and yummy pohe ke kebab with coriander garlic chutney!!