Papad with Tofu and veggies !!
The easy and delicious masala papad cone is easy to prepare and healty as well. The recipe includes the filling of tofu, sprouts and other vegetables as well. The delicious dish can be prepared in a few minutes and is loved by kids as well. Papad contributes its quality for improving digestion and the vegetables and tofu makes the dish even healthier. Enjoy the delicious Masala Papad Cone.
Recipe – Masala Papad Cone
10 minutes for preparation, 10 minutes for cooking
- 4 papad
- 10 – 1/2 inch pieces of tofu
- 1 inch carrot
- 1 inch raddish
- 1/2 onion
- 1 green chili
- 1 inch red bell pepper
- 1 inch yellow bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon sprouts
- 4-5 basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon coriander leaves
- 1/4 tea spoon chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon chat masala
- Salt as per taste
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- Cut the tofu pieces into small cubes.
- Chop the carrot, raddish, onion, red and yellow bell peppers into small cubes.
- Chop the green chili into small pieces.
- Tear the basil leaves roughly.
- Chop the coriander leaves into small pieces.
- In case the papad size is big, slice it in quarters else if the papad size is small cut it into halves.
- Heat the pan and add olive oil to it. Shallow fry the tofu cubes.
- Now mix all the ingredients except the papad in a mixing bowl and keep aside.
- Place a pan on heat and roast your papad in the pan by pressing it with a cloth so that the papad does not bend any where.
- When hot, shape it in the form of a cone and keep aside to let it cool and turn crisp. Fill the vegetable stuffing .
You are now ready to ready to serve the masala cone papad hot. Remember to consume it immediately as the crunchiness will vanish quickly if not eaten soon, due to the water being secreted by the vegetables.