Cashew Nuts with Capsicum are just yumm !!
Kaju Capsicum Sabzi very delicious,rich and easy to prepare. The preparation is simply easy and time saving. You can have this yummy dish with any tandoori roti or rice. You can change your menu by giving different variations. It’s worth a try. The delicious dish is yummy treat to the taste buds and is loved by all.
Recipe – Kaju Capsicum ki Sabzi
10 minutes for preparation, 20 minutes for cooking
- 200 grams cashew nuts
- 2 capsicum
- 1 onion
- 4-6 garlic flakes
- 1 inch ginger cube
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 3-4 green cardamom (elaichi)
- 1 stick cinnamon (dalchini)
- 1 tsp white cumin seeds (jeera)
- 4-5 pepper corns (kali mirch)
- 3-4 red chilies
- 1/4 tsp turmeric (haldi)
- 1 tbsp cream
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 2-3 green chilies
- Salt to taste
- Cut capsicum into small cubes.
- Soak cashew nuts and red chilies in warm water separately for 5-10 minutes.
- Make a paste of onions, garlic, ginger, garam masala, coriander powder, tomato puree, soaked red chilies, yogurt and a little salt. Make a fine smooth paste and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok and add cardamom, cinnamon and white cumin seeds and let them splutter.
- Now add the ground paste and stir for 5-7 minutes till the masala leaves the pan.
- Stirring continuously to avoid sticking the masala to the bottom.
- Add soaked kaju, green chili, coriander leaves and cook for another 5-6 minutes, lastly add the fresh cream to it and remove from the heat garnish and serve hot.
You are now ready to serve the yummy and rich kaju capsicum ki sabzi with any tandoori roti or rice…!!