Chicken and Cheese.. wow.. and crispy.. that makes it yummier.. Beware of the calories !!
Crispy Chicken with Cheese is one of the successful experiments which I tried by self. One of the lovely and easy recipe of chicken. Chicken and Tandoor lovers are sure to love this. A blend of crispy chicken with melted cheese gives an unique taste. The cheese is stuffed in the chicken and it gives the chicken a yummy flavor. Hope you enjoy the delicious Crispy Chicken.
Recipe – Crispy Chicken with Cheese
15 minutes for preparation, 8 hours for marination, 25 minutes for cooking
- 400 grams boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 50 grams all purpose flour (maida)
- 1 egg
- 4 bread slices
- 50 grams Mozzarella cheese
- Salt as per taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 3-4 black peppercorns
- 4 tablespoon oil
- You will need a boneless chicken breast which is not separated into halves.
- Wash the chicken breast and pat dry with a towel. Marinade the chicken in worcestershire sauce, ginger garlic paste, salt and crushed black peppercorns.
- Leave the chicken to marinade for 8 hours.
- After the marination is over, prepare the bread crumb powder.
- Grate the mozzarella cheese.
- Mix the egg with salt and pepper powder in a bowl.
- Slice the baby corn pieces into thin slices.
- Once the marination is done, remove the chicken from the marination sauce and squeeze of the juices gently.
- Add oil in the frying pan and let it heat at medium flame.
- Fill in the mozzarella cheese and layer the corn slices on one part of the chicken breast.
- With the other part of chicken breast cover the filling. The stuffing will fall apart if we do not seal it, so with the help of toothpicks pinch in the chicken breasts together so that the filling does not fall off.
- Pat the chicken breasts on all purpose flour and see that whole of the chicken breast is patted with all purpose flour.
- Dip the chicken breast in the egg mixed with salt and pepper powder.
- Immediately spread it in the bread crumbs powder so that it is completely covered, this is what will make it a real crispy chicken. Once the bread crumbs stick to the chicken pieces, put it in the frying pan at medium flame.
- Let it cook for some time. Turn around the chicken pieces in the pan.
- Let it cook till the pieces turn reddish in color.
- Add lemon juice to the pan. Let cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Place the crispy chicken in the oven and bake it for next 5-8 minutes.
- Remove the toothpicks pierced in the chicken.
You are now ready to serve the crispy chicken with cheese; with spicy onion rings.
Recipe By: Yogesh Singh
Image By: Yogesh Singh