The best of Southern India, the yummy coconut curry chutney.. You fall in love with it !!
Coconut Curry Chutney is a lovely and delicious chutney served with most of the South Indian dishes like dosa, idli, uttapam, etc. The chutney is very easy to prepare and can be enjoyed easily with the South Indian dishes. Hope you enjoy the recipe too !!
Recipe – Coconut Curry Chutney
10 minutes for preparation, 5 minutes for cooking
- 1 coconut
- 8-10 curry leaves
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 green chili
- 1 teaspoon small mustard seeds
- Salt to taste
- Grate the coconut. Grind the grated coconut, curry leaves, yogurt, salt.
- For tadka, take oil in a spatula and let it heat.
- Add curry leaves, sliced green chilies, small mustard seeds. When hot, add the tadka to the mixture ground.
- You are now ready to serve the coconut curry chutney with South Indian dishes.
Recipe By: Yogesh Singh
Image By: Yogesh Singh