Cheesy Garlic Rusk, a successful experiment of mixing the regular tea rusk with the steps of garlic bread!!
Cheesy Garlic Rusk is an easy recipe baked in oven which gives it an unique flavor of crispy garlic rusk with mozzarella cheese and basil leaves. The recipe is a delicious and an easy recipe can be prepared in a few minutes. The crunchy rusk with cheese, tomatoes, onions, green chilies and basil give the dish an unique flavor. Hope you enjoy the home made easy recipe of Cheesy Garlic Rusk.
Recipe – Cheesy Garlic Rusk
10 minutes for preparation, 15 minutes for cooking
- 6 large rusks
- 50 grams mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4-5 flakes garlic
- 15 grams pizza seasoning
- 1 piece onion
- 1 piece tomato
- 1 piece green chili
- 8-9 basil leaves
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150 degrees centigrade.
- Grate Mozzarella Cheese and keep it apart, though it is best if you can find the mozzarella cheese slices and use them.
- Chop the onions, tomatoes and chili into small pieces.
- Tear the basil leaves roughly and keep aside.
- Crush the garlic pieces and mix them with softened butter.
- Apply softened butter mixed with garlic on the rusks.
- Sprinkle onion, tomato and chili pieces and then place the mozzarella cheese slices.
- In case, the slices are not available, use the grated mozzarella cheese and sprinkle it over the rusk.
- Place the rusks on the baking tray. Bake it on 120 degrees centigrade for 10 minutes.
- Take out the garlic rusks and place the torn basil leaves over the mozzarella cheese and bake it again for further 5 minutes.
- Once done sprinkle pizza seasoning on them and serve it hot with cheesy onion cups!!
You are now ready to serve the Cheesy Garlic Rusk hot!!
Recipe By: Yogesh Singh
Image By: Yogesh Singh