A light wind swept over the corn, and all nature laughed in the sunshine !!
– Anne Bronte
Cheesy Corn Balls a yummy and crispy snack. Cheese Balls would be the most preferred quick bite option for a cheese lover. And how could you say no to an additional flavor of sweet corn. Hot melting cheese with a crunch of sweet corn covered the balls in a light and crisp is surely you will love each bite you munch in your mouth this Monsoon. Its a perfect snack at anytime.
Recipe – Cheesy Corn Balls
15 minutes for preparation, 15 minutes for cooking
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp green chilies
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 1 garlic pod
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels
- 8 cubes processed cheese
- salt to taste
- 2 cup corn flakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tbsp chat masala
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- Oil for deep frying
- Heat butter in a wok roast all purpose flour till light brown remove from heat keep aside.
- Chop parsley, cilantro leaves, green chilies, garlic, and ginger finely.
- Crush the corn kernels coarsely.
- Cut processed cheese cubes into halves and keep aside for filling.
- Coarsely crush the corn flakes in a plastic bag with the help of rolling pin.
- Mix black sesame seeds keep aside.
- Beat the eggs with a dash of salt and white pepper keep aside.
- Make a batter of flour with milk by adding salt, white pepper, parmesan cheese, crushed coarsely corn kernels, cilantro, parsley and green chilies. Mix well with a whisk and microwave for 1-2 minutes till the mixture becomes thick.
- Cool and knead the dough and make 16 equal portion of this mixture and fill one portion with small piece of processed cheese and dip in beaten egg and roll in corn flakes and sesame seeds mixture complete the remaining dough the same procedure and keep in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok on medium high heat.
- Deep fry this cheese corn balls slowly one by one to golden brown and crisp. Remove on kitchen towel to remove excess oil and serve immediately to avoid sticky of cheese and serve with any sauce of your choice.
You are now ready to serve Crispy Yummy Mouth watering Cheesy Corn Balls for the rainy season!!