Cheesy Broccoli Pasta – A flavor to fall in love!!
Cheesy Broccoli Pasta is a yummy dish, ready in a few minutes. My family was longing to have pasta, and preferably the cheesy pasta and needed one broccoli dish too. However, I really was not in a mood of cooking that day.. but after all the wife is always right.. LOL.. so on a mutual agreement of she helping me out to cook the dish and take the risk of a new dish, started with broccoli and cheese..and pasta ofcourse..
Recipe – Cheesy Broccoli Pasta
20 minutes for preparation, 15 minutes for cooking
- 1 broccoli
- 9-10 garlic flakes
- 2 cups pasta
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp grated mozzarella cheese
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 3-4 black peppercorns
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Add water in a bowl, let it boil till bubbling. Now, add the pasta to it and let it boil. Once boiled; sieve the pasta and wash it under cold water to avoid overcooking. Now, add oil to it and toss well and set aside.
- Chop the broccoli finely.
- Peel the garlic and crush them coarsely.
- Crush the black peppercorns and set aside.
- To a pan add 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil and let heat.
- Add the broccoli and saute for a 1-2 minutes.
- Add the crushed garlic to it and toss well. Let cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pasta. Toss well. Let cook for 4-5 minutes
- Add milk to the pasta and let it cook. Cook until the milk vanishes.
- Add the rosemary, oregano, thyme, crushed peppercorns, salt to taste and the grated cheese. Mix well.
- Let cook for another 2-3 minutes.
You are now ready to serve the yummy Cheesy Broccoli Pasta!!