Yummy and Spicy Arbi
Arbi Masala is a delicious and easy to prepare dish aired on Zee Khana Khazana some time back. The delicious arbi masala is best when served with dhaba dal tadka and tandoori rotis. The yummy flavors of the spices with arbi is a yummy treat to the taste buds. Arbi masala is ready in a few minutes and is loved by kids. The crunchy crust with smeared with spices and the soft inner core is just yum. Enjoy the delicious Arbi Masala.
Recipe – Arbi Masala
15 minutes for preparation, 15 minutes for cooking
- 250 grams arbi
- 3 green chilies
- 1 tsp carom seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric pwdr
- 1 tsp red chili pwdr
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 1/2 tsp aamchoor pwdr
- 2 tbsp besan
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- Oil to deep fry
- Wash the arbi and then boil them nearly 70 percent. Now peel the boiled arbi.
- Chop the green chilies into small pieces.
- Deep fry the boiled arbi.
- Take out and press them slightly on a tissue paper.
- Deep fry again and keep aside on tissue paper to ward of excess oil.
- For gravy, add 2 tablespoon oil in wok.
- Add carom seeds. When spluttering add turmeric powder, red chili powder, besan, garam masala, salt, aam choor powder and green chilies. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the fried arabi and coat it with the masala. Cook for 2-3 minutes and it is ready.
You are now ready to serve the hot and yummy arbi masala with dhaba dal tadka and tandoori rotis.