Anardana Aaloo – A killing recipe !!
Anardana Aaloo is a delicious recipe of potatoes. Quick, easy and delicious to savor; the recipe is healthy and loved by kids too. The best part is the unique flavor of the recipe when served with pomegranate kernels. The recipe was aired in Zee Khana Khazana in Rasm-e-Rasoi serial. Hope you too enjoy the easy and delicious dish too.
Recipe – Anardana Aaloo
15 minutes for preparation, 10 minutes for cooking
- 200 grams baby potatoes
- 7-8 coriander leaf strands
- 1/3 cup pomegranate kernels
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
- 2 tablespoon anardana
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Peel the fresh pomegranate and keep the kernels aside.
- Chop coriander leaves into small pieces.
- Boil the baby potatoes and peel them.
- To the pan add oil and let it heat on medium flame.
- Add jeera and anardana and reduce the flame.
- Add the peeled boiled baby potatoes and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add coriander powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder and the chopped coriander leaves and salt to taste.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the flame and garnish with pomegranate kernels.
You are now ready to serve Anardana Aaloo with Dhaba Dal Tadka and Tandoori Rotis.