It’s easy to cook the yummy pizza !!
Cooking Pizza at home was a mystery until now. Using all purpose flour for the base is not that good for the stomach, so decided to make the pizza with healthy wheat flour and soya flour. The pizza is easy to make at home and am sure you will certainly love the wheat base pizza. You can also vary the fresh toppings as per your own choice for the pizza and enjoy it. Don’t wait, just try out the wheat base pizza !!
Recipe – Wheat Base Pizza
15 minutes for preparation, 45 minutes for waiting, 15 minutes for baking
- 1 1/2 cups wheat flour
- 3 tablespoon soya flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Onion
- 8 flakes garlic
- 1 1/2 cups tomato concasse
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 onion
- 1 capsicum
- 5-6 button mushrooms
- 50 grams cottage cheese
- Take wheat flour in a bowl. Add the soya flour to the wheat flour.
- Dissolve sugar and salt in a little water.
- Dissolve separately yeast in a little warm water.
- Add the two solutions to the flour mixture and mix.
- Add one tablespoon olive oil and mix.
- Add sufficient water to make a soft dough.
- Dab a little oil over the dough, cover with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside in a warm place for about forty-five minutes to ferment.
- Apply a little more oil and knead the dough to remove excess air and keep covered once again for half an hour.
- Chop the garlic and onion into small pieces for the sauce.
- Slice onions, capsicum and mushrooms into thin slices.
- Cut the paneer into small pieces.
- Grate the mozzarella cheese and keep aside.
- Divide into four equal portions. Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celcius.
- To make the pizza sauce, heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add chopped onion, chopped garlic, tomato concasse and saute. Add tomato puree, salt and freshly ground pepper and stir.
- Add dried oregano, rosemary; mix and take off the heat.
- Take deep pan and grease it lightly.
- Take a portion of the dough and press lightly to spread it to the size of the pan.
- Spread some sauce on it. Layer with mozzarella cheese, onions, capsicum, mushrooms, paneer pieces more of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for fifteen to twenty minutes. Cut into slices and serve hot.
You are now ready to serve the hot wheat base pizza.