Secret of the mixed sauces revealed !!
Vegetables in Mix Sauce is a delicious, healthy and easy to prepare dish. The lovely dish has a smooth flavor and texture and is best when served with noodles or chowmein. There are no spices added to the dish and can be served to people who are health conscious too. The gravy has an awesome flavor which blends well with the smooth vegetables. Hope you enjoy the delicious recipe!!
Recipe – Vegetables in Mix Sauce
10 minutes for preparation, 20 minutes for cooking
- 1 medium size zucchini
- 2 carrots
- 2-3 baby corns
- 5-6 cauliflower florets
- 5-6 broccoli florets
- 100 grams cabbage
- 3-4 lettuce leaves
- 7-8 small size button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1/3 cup sweet corn
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 cup water
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon sweet onion sauce
- 2 teaspoon sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 2-3 black peppercorns crushed
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- Slice zucchini into round slices.
- Slice carrots, and corn into thin long slices of nearly 1 inch length.
- Slice the cabbage into tiny pieces.
- Chop the lettuce leaves roughly.
- Break the florets of cauliflower and broccoli in small florets.
- Mix cornflour, ginger garlic paste and salt with water and keep aside.
- Heat water in a pan and add some salt to it.
- Add the carrots, cauliflower and broccoli to it. Blanch for 2-3 minutes. Now sieve the vegetables and then wash the veg under cold running water, not to let it cook with its own latent heat.
- Add oil to a pan and let heat.
- Add the mushrooms and sweet corn kernels, spinkle some salt and saute it for 2-3 minutes on low flame.
- Now add the blanched vegetables to it. Saute for another 4-5 minutes on low flame.
- Add zucchini to the pan and toss the vegetables. Let cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Now add the cornflour solution to the pan and mix well.
- When the curry comes to a boil add the sweet onion sauce, sweet chili sauce, worcestershire sauce, and finely crushed black peppercorns.
- Let cook on low flame for the next 2-3 minutes. Add the chopped lettuce leaves and let cook for next 1 minute.
- Now add milk to the curry and let it come to a boil. Once the boiling starts, remove the pan from the heat source.
You are now ready to serve the Vegetables in Mix Sauce hot with Chowmein.