Tomato Cheese Sandwich – Awesome Sandwich
The delicious recipe of tomato cheese sandwich is pretty simple to make and is awesome flavor to the taste buds. Tomato Cheese Sandwich is easy to prepare and is loved by kids. The sandwich was served to me in the office cafeteria and was an awesome treat. The recipe can have different blends of herbs if you want to try them with. Basil and Coriander leaves are a good option, though have not tried with them yet. Hope you enjoy the lovely recipe too !!
Recipe – Tomato Cheese Sandwich
10 minutes for preparation, 5 minutes for baking
- 4 slice breads
- 1 large size tomato
- 1 tablespoon sweet onion sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard sauce
- Salt to taste
- 3-4 black pepper corns
- Slice thin slices of tomato.
- Apply mustard sauce on slice of bread and sweet onion sauce on the other slice and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Crush the black peppercorns.
- Now keep the cheese slice on the bread slice which has the mustard sauce.
- Place sliced tomatoes over the cheese slice, sprinkle salt and crushed black pepper.
- Keep the other slice of the bread which has the sweet onion sauce spread over it.
- Apply butter to the baking trays and place the sandwich between it to bake for 5-6 minutes.
You are now ready to serve Tomato Cheese Sandwich hot with tomato sauce or sweet onion sauce.