Healthy and Yummy Mashed Paneer !!
Tofu Bhurjee is a yummy and delicious dish of tofu cheese. The dish is easy to prepare and is prepared in a few minutes and is healthier than the paneer bhurji. The tasty dish is best when served with dhaba dal tadka and tandoori rotis. Tofu is a good source of protein and is a good and healthy alternative of cottage cheese. Hope you enjoy the delicious Tofu Bhurjee.
Recipe – Tofu Bhurjee
20 minutes for preparation, 15 minutes for cooking
- 1 cup grated tofu
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 2-3 green chilies
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 8-10 grains of black cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Boil the green peas and corn.
- Strain them and keep aside.
- Chop the green chilies and coriander leaves in to tiny pieces.
- Crush the black cardamom.
- Crush the tofu and keep aside.
- To the pan add oil and let heat.
- Add the cumin seeds and the crushed cardamom. Saute for a minute.
- Add the onions and cook until translucent in color.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add the green chilies.
- Now add the crushed tofu and mix well.
- Add the boiled peas and corn.
- Sprinkle the spices and mix well. Cook for next 4-5 minutes on high flame.
- Add the coriander leaves and mix well.
You are now ready to serve the Tofu Bhurjee with Dhaba Dal Tadka and Tandoori Rotis.
Recipe By: Yogesh Singh
Images By: Yogesh Singh