Stuff up in a tandoor, you will love it for sure !!
Stuffed Gobhi Tandoori Roti is a delicious and easy to prepare roti. The delicious stuffed gobhi tandoori roti is easy to prepare and is best when applied butter served with onion slices and coriander chutney. The roti is prepared easily at home without a tandoor in a pressure cooker. Enjoy the delicious Stuffed Gobhi Tandoori Roti.
Recipe – Stuffed Gobhi Tandoori Roti
15 minutes for preparation, 30 minutes for cooking
- 1 cauliflower
- 1/2 inch ginger cube
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Water to knead
- Grate the cauliflower and ginger separately and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Cut coriander leaves into small pieces.
- In the mean time, make a dough of all purpose flour or wheat flour whichever is preferable by mixing it with salt, oil and water; and leave aside for 6-7 minutes.
- Squeeze of excess water from the grated cauliflower and add the grated ginger and coriander leaves to it.
- Add salt to taste, red chili powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Make balls of the flour and fill the filling in it and cover well in the shape of a ball so that the filling does not leak from anywhere.
- With your fingers slowly pat the balls to give them a circular shape to form a chapatti size.
- Now, heat a cooker inverted on high gas flame for 5 minutes.
- Reduce the flame.Apply water on one side of the chapatti and stick it to the inner side of the cooker.
- Once the chapatti sticks to the cooker, apply some water on the other side of the roti with your fingers, and keep the cooker inverted at a low flame. Cook for 5 minutes.
You are now ready to serve the stuffed gobhi tandoori roti with butter !!