Crunchy and the yummy cabbage!!
Stir Fry Cabbage is a very healthy and tasty recipe. Super quick and easy to prepare. Goes yummy with tofu for low calorie meal or snack. Stir Fry Cabbage is a dish prepared easily with healthy ingredients and kids love to savor the dish. The dish is good and healthy for diabetic patients to be served as breakfast or dinner. Hope you enjoy the yummy Stir Fry Cabbage !!
Recipe – Stir Fry Cabbage
10 minutes for preparation, 10 minutes for cooking
- 1 head cabbage
- 5 garlic flakes
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tomato
- 1 onion
- 3 sprigs cilantro leaves
- 4 green chilies
- Few curry leaves
- 1 tsp fenugreek leaves/kasuri methi
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp canola oil
- Little grated mozzarella cheese
- Shred cabbage finely and keep aside.
- Chop tomatoes, onions, green chilies, cilantro leaves and garlic finely and keep it ready.
- Wash methi leaves in running water to remove sand from it. In case you do not have the fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves you can use kasuri methi.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add cumin seeds and let them splutter. Add the curry leaves for 30 seconds.
- Add onions and toss for 1 minute.
- Add chopped garlic then shredded cabbage fry for 5-6 minutes add ginger garlic paste, turmeric, red chili powder, salt, and coriander powder stir for a while.
- When cabbage becomes soft add chopped tomatoes, cilantro leaves, methi leaves, and green chilies and stir for another 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
- Remove from the heat garnish with grated mozzarella cheese.
You are now ready to serve yummy and healthy Stir Fry Cabbage with Tandoori Rotis. You can prepare tandoori roti without tandoor too!!