Flavors from the villages of India to the restaurants
Spicy Potato Rice is a yummy dish ready in a few minutes. The dinner recipe of spicy potato rice is ready in a few minutes and is loved by all. The yummy and spicy potato rice is very easy to prepare and is prepared with mixing rice with potatoes and some vegetables, frying and then cooking with chilies and sauces. Enjoy the yummy Spicy Potato Rice.
Recipe – Spicy Potato Rice
15 minutes for preparation, 10 minutes for cooking
- 2 cup boiled rice
- 3 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2-3 green chilies
- 5-6 spring onions
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1 tsp oil
- Oil for deep frying
- Boil the potatoes. Let them cool and then peel them. Grate them.
- Chop the onions, green chilies, coriander leaves finely and keep aside.
- Now mix the boiled potatoes with the boiled rice, chopped onion, green chilies and coriander leaves.
- Add salt and mix well. Add ghee to the mixture and mix well again.
- Now form small balls and keep aside. Chop the spring onions and keep aside.
- Add oil to a wok and let heat. Deep fry the balls prepared until light golden in color and remove them from the heat on a tissue paper to ward off excess oil.
- Now to a pan add 1 teaspoon oil, soya sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and mix well.
- Add the chopped spring onions, green chilies and the prepared balls.
- Sprinkle salt to taste, mix well so that the balls are coated well with the sauces and there you are ready to serve the Spicy Potato Rice balls hot.