Lip Smacking Yummy Sandwich !!
Onion Cheese Sandwich is a delicious recipe which I had in the office cafeteria. Thanks to the person for serving me such an awesome sandwich. The recipe is really simple and lovely to try. The kids will surely love the tangy flavor with cottage cheese and onions gives the sandwich an unique flavor. Hope you enjoy the recipe too!!
Recipe – Onion Cheese Sandwich
10 minutes for preparation, 10 minutes for cooking
- 4 slices bread
- 1 tablespoon mustard sauce
- 100 grams cottage cheese
- 1 medium onion
- Salt to taste
- 3-4 black peppercorns
- Apply mustard sauce on one slice of the sandwich and leave aside for 5 minutes.
- Chop the onions into small pieces.
- Slice thin slices of cottage cheese of the size of the sandwich bread.
- Sprinkle cut onions on the slice which as the mustard sauce spread.
- Then layer with the slice of cottage cheese.
- Sprinkle some salt and crushed black pepper.
- Add the other slice of bread on the top.
- Bake it in a non-stick sandwich maker for 5-6 minutes.
You are now ready to serve hot Onion Cheese Sandwich with sweet chili sauce.