It will melt in your mouth, before you can even feel it!!
Murgh Malai Boti, nothing can be better than this for a chicken to be grilled with the malai marination. The non-spicy yummy murgh malai boti is loved by kids, at least am sure of this because my food naggy kid loves it. Ghee falling on the charcoal gives a yummy flavor and aroma to the lovely murgh malai boti. The recipe has been shared by a dear friend Mashaji Quraishi, it turned out to be real awesome !!
Recipe – Murgh Malai Boti
20 minutes for preparation, 6-8 hours for marination, 20 minutes for grilling
- 700 grams Chicken boneless
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 cup cream
- 1 tsp meat tenderiser
- 2 tbsp green chili paste
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 tsp aniseed powder
- 3 tbsp pure ghee
- 2 lemon
- Salt to taste
- Cut the chicken into large bite sized chunks.
- For the marinade in a large bowl mix together yogurt, cream, green chili paste, cumin powder, star anise powder, ginger garlic paste, meat tenderizer, lemon juice, green chili paste, salt and black pepper, as required.
- Add the chicken and mix to coat each piece evenly and keep it for long 6-8 hours minimum.
- Thread the chicken through skewers and in a preheated oven at 250 degrees centigrade for 5 minutes. Between brush all the boti with butter or pure ghee and let bake at 200 degrees for another 10-15 minutes.
Serve the hot and yummy Murg Malai Boti with mint chutney and salad !!