Yummy Crunchy Potatoes
Garlic Potato Fry is a yummy dish ready in a few minutes. The crunchy potatoes is served with green pea tuar dal and hot tandoori rotis. The crunchy garlic potato fry is loved by all and the kids are just crazy about it. The yummy crunchy potatoes with the garlic flavor is worth a try. Enjoy the delicious garlic potato fry.
Recipe – Garlic Potato Fry
10 minutes for preparation, 25 minutes for cooking
- 5 potatoes
- 10 flakes garlic
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 tablespoon mustard oil
- Chop the potatoes into small cubes and wash them under running water for nearly 5 minutes.
- Peel the garlic and chop into small pieces. Chop the coriander leaves finely and keep aside.
- To the wok add oil and let it heat till fuming. Remove the wok from heat and let the oil cool.
- Put it back on heat and add the chopped garlic. When the garlic starts turning brownish in color add the chopped potatoes and let them fry.
- Do not stir too much lest you end up mashing up the whole potatoes. Keep stirring at frequent intervals. Add salt to taste and let it cook.
- Cook at medium high flame till the potatoes turn brownish red in color.
- Now add the garam masala, red chili powder and chopped coriander leaves.
- Cook for another 3-4 minutes and there you are.
You are now ready to serve the crispy garlic potato fry with yummy green pea tuar dal and tandoori rotis.