Chicken Fry – Crunchy and Yummy
Chicken Fry is a yummy easy to prepare dish. The yummy flavors of the marinated chicken and then deep fried give a crunchy flavor on the top with a juicy blend as you dig inside. The yummy chicken fry is very easy to prepare and is ready in a few minutes. The lovely chicken fry is savored by kids and all. An instant dish worth a try. Hope you enjoy the delicious Chicken Fry !!
Recipe – Chicken Fry
4 hours for marination, 25 minutes for cooking
- 600 grams boneless chicken
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 1 tsp carom seeds
- 1/2 cup mustard oil
- lemon twists and coriander to garnish
- Prick the chicken in 2-3 places and keep aside.
- Crush the black peppercorns and cumin seeds coarsely and keep aside.
- Now mix the pricked chicken pieces with ginger paste, garlic paste, gram flour, carom seeds, and crushed black peppercorns and cumin seeds.
- Marinate in the mixture and keep for 3-4 hrs.
- Heat the oil in a heavy-based pan and put the chicken pieces into it. Deep-fry over a medium flame, till the chicken is tender and cooked.
You are now ready to serve the hot and crunchy Chicken Fry with onions, lemon wedges and coriander garlic chutney.