Curry Leaves give an entirely different flavor to the dish !!
Cauliflower Curry is a yummy dish ready in a few minutes and is delicious treat to the taste buds. The yummy cauliflower curry is best when served with dhaba dal tadka and with tandoori rotis. The yummy dish is ready in just a few minutes and gives the aroma of Southern India. The curry is loved by kids and is simply yummy. Enjoy the delicious Cauliflower Curry!!
Recipe – Cauliflower Curry
15 minutes for preparation, 25 minutes for cooking
- 1 Cauliflower
- 2 Onions
- 2 Tomatoes
- 3 Green Chilies
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/3 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/3 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 10-12 curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- First clean the cauliflower florets. Then in warm water mixed with a pinch of turmeric powder keep the cauliflower florets for around 10 minutes.
- Cut the onions, tomatoes and green chili into the small pieces.
- Chop the curry leaves into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard, cumin seeds and let them splutter.
- Add the chopped onions and green chilies.
- Fry till the onions are translucent in color.
- Add chopped tomato and mix well and let cook until the tomato is all soft.
- Now add turmeric powder, chili powder, coriander powder and salt to taste fry for two minutes.
- Add cauliflower florets and close the lid. Let cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add 1/2 cup of water to make enough gravy. Cook covered until the cauliflower is soft.
- Finely add pinch of garam masala and the chopped curry leaves. Let cook for 1-2 minutes.
You are now ready to serve the hot and yummy Cauliflower Curry with Dhaba Dal Tadka with Tandoori Rotis. Tandoori Roti without Tandoor can be easily prepared too.