Yummy and Healthy Dish
Bajra Khichdi is a yummy dish ready in a few minutes. The delicious flavors of bajra khichdi is best when served with kadhis, pickles,dals and even when served with ghee and sugar. The yummy bajra khichdi is good for health and is best when served during the winter seasons. The yummy dish is loved by all and is worth a try. Enjoy the delicious bajra khichdi.
Recipe – Bajra Khichdi
10 minutes for preparation, 7-8 hours for soaking, 60 minutes for cooking
- 3 cups bajra
- 1 1/2 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Soak the bajra in water for 7-8 hours. Clean it well and keep it aside.
- Boil the bajra in water and then let it cool.
- To the pan add ghee and let heat.
- Now pour the boiled bajra and mix well.
- Mix sugar well, then serve it hot with ghee and sugar.