The smooth flavors of Kadhi from Maharashtra !!
The recipe to prepare yummy Vidharbha Khadi is very simple and is ready in a few minutes. The best part of it is that it is healthy, tasty and needs very limited oil. Tried it once and have been having it since then. Hope you like the dish too.
Recipe – Vidharbha Kadhi
10 minutes for preparation, 15 minutes for cooking
- 250 grams yogurt (curd)
- 2 tbsp besan
- 4 flakes garlic
- 3 curry leaves
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 green chilies
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp oil
- Add besan to yogurt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Chop the garlic and green chilies into small pieces.
- Add oil in a pan and let it heat.
- Add the mustard and cumin seeds and let them splutter.
- Add the chopped garlic and green chilies. Let it turn brown.
- Add the curry leaves.
- Add turmeric powder to the mixture in the pan.
- Put the mixture of besan in yogurt in the pan and add 1 glass of water into it.
- Let it boil on low flame for 7-8 minutes.
You are now ready to serve the yummy Vidharbha Kadhi with Pakoras and Jeera Rice.