Grilled Corn – One of the easiest grilled bbq recipes !!
Indian recipes contain a number of grilled recipes. However, one of the easiest grilled food recipes is Grilled corn. Grilled corn can be found across the streets in India during the monsoons as one of the most common views. They are cheap, yummy and simply aromatic. And the way to prepare is even simpler.
Recipe – Grilled Corn
15 minutes for preparation
- 2 corn cobs
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- Peel the corn and separate the cob.
- On medium flame grill the cob, until the maximum part turns blackish on the outer skin of the cob. Keep rotating the cob until cooked.
- Mix the salt and red chili powder together.
- Cut a lemon and dip it in the mixture of salt and chili powder.
- Rub the lemon slightly squeezing it on the corn.
You are now ready to serve it hot. It is a pleasure to have it with garlic chili chutney or mayonnaise.