Healthy and easy to prepare appetizer !!
Broccoli Paneer Stir Fry is the yummiest vegetarian starter. Its easy to prepare in just a little time and the most important thing is its healthy and simple dish for everybody. Broccoli Paneer Stir Fry is a yummy dish and healthy too. You can serve this dish with any of your choice paratha or butter naan.
Recipe – Broccoli Paneer Stir Fry
10 minutes for preparation, 15 minutes for cooking
- 2 broccoli
- 200 grams cottage cheese (paneer)
- 1 inch ginger piece
- 4-5 garlic flakes
- 2 spring onions
- 4 celery
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 pinch sugar
- Salt to taste
- 2 pinch ajinomoto
- 2 tablespoon oil
- Break small florets of broccoli.
- Cut the paneer into 1/2 inch small cubes.
- Slice the white part of celery.
- Cut ginger and garlic into tiny pieces.
- Slice the green part of spring onion.
- Crush the black pepper corn.
- To a pan add oil and the sliced celery pieces.
- Add the broccoli pieces and task.
- Now add soya sauce, ajinomoto, sugar and salt.
- Mix well and add the paneer cube.
- Add the soya sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the sliced spring onion and task for another 2 minutes.
- Now add crushed black pepper corn.
You are now ready to serve the delicious Broccoli Paneer Stir Fry.